Bosch Kitchen Center Return Policy
Refunds will be given within 30 days of original purchase date
Guidelines for refunds within 30 days of purchase
- You must contact us within 30 days and receive a RMA # prior to shipping your merchandise back and include this # with a copy (keep the original, please) of your receipt.
- Returns must be in original boxes or wrappers and include all original materials including instruction manuals. Each return will be inspected upon return.
- Return merchandise must be unused and original box must look new.
- Returns that do not meet the guidelines will be charged a 20% restocking fee. Despite the restocking fee, we lose money on returned items because of shipping, time, handling, repackaging, item depreciation, card transaction fees, and other costs.
- The customer is responsible for the return shipping fees, and the original shipping fee will be deducted from any credit. Additionally, if your purchase qualified for "Free Shipping" the actual cost of shipping your item will be deducted from your refund.
- All warranties are between the appliance manufacturer and the purchaser. We make no express or implied warranties. The manufacturer is responsible for repairing or correcting any defects during the warranty period. Please review your warranty immediately upon receipt of your appliance.
- In the unlikely event of receiving defective equipment, we will replace your unit free of charge during the first week of receiving the item. After 1 week of receiving the product, you and not Bosch Kitchen Center assume the responsibility for contacting the manufacturer for repair or replacement and assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, shipping, or repair required by the manufacturer, for repair or replacement.
- Items damaged in transit should be reported immediately with the carrier that delivered the item (UPS, USPS etc...). Please also notify us by calling 1-800-950-9109. Bosch Kitchen Center is not responsible for lost or stolen packages. If your package is lost but we have a tracking # confirming delivery to your location then you should report this to the carrier that delivered the item immediately.
Theft of Delivered Package
- Mykitchencenter.com (Bosch Kitchen Center-Sandy) can not replace lost or stolen merchandise. Mykitchencenter.com comissions a carrier such as FedEx, UPS, USPS etc... to deliver merchandise to you on your behalf. You may optionally arrange shipping yourself if you so choose. If you will not be available to recieve your package at the time of delivery or can not ensure safety of the delivery of your package(s) you run the risk of theft. We suggest ensuring the safety of your arriving package(s) or purchasing optional insurance (available by phone 1-800-950-9109) on your delivery. If your package is lost or stolen but we have a tracking # confirming delivery to your location then you should report this to the carrier that delivered the item immediately. You may also wish to check with your neighbors.
Low Price Guarantee!
- If you find a website with a lower price than Bosch Kitchen Center (www.mykitchencenter.com), we will match their price!
- The item from our competitor's site must be new, and in stock. No refurbished, Closeout, Auction or Clearance Items.
- Many of our items include Free Shipping, so we consider TOTAL PRICE, when comparing another website.
- Occasionally a company will put an item on closeout, and sell them for a loss. Please understand that we can not sell items to you for a loss.
- To propose a price match either call us at: 1-800-950-9109 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will need the competitors total price including shipping and the URL of the site where you found the price. Thanks
Posted: September 2005
Updated: May 2012